Every impression an original
If high-precision impression used to inspect and measure surfaces are required, than our impression materials Technovit® 3040 and Provil novo silicons or the lightcuring materials of the Technovit® 22 series are the first choice!
With a reproduction definition <0.1 µm every impression is an original!
The precision impression is suitable for a broad range of applications in a variety of fields, such as:
- Wear measurement
- Ambulant metallography
- Restoration impressions and mineralogy
- Reconstruction in the event of damage
- Forensic science investigations
- Building and monument conservation
- Scientific investigations
- Process technology optimisation